Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ant's Marching

I don't remember my what it was I was dreaming about last night. All I remember was an ant, and me killing it by cutting it in half. Since the only thing I have to go on this morning is an ant, I looked at a few different sites on what it could mean. By that, I mean I googled "dreams about ant". They all basically said the same thing - an ant represents annoyance, pettiness, and dissatisfaction.

I'm going to assume, since I'm not actually a dream expert and just spit-balling here, that the fact that I cut the ant in half has turned what would be a rather negative dream into a positive one.

Also, I really don't like waking up after I dream about any kind of bugs. I think about them the rest of the day, and it just makes me squeamish.

No comments:

Post a Comment